The EmSens Object Count Machine Vision System can detect and count objects with the special BLOB command.
What’s the advantage of EmSens Object Count?
The Machine Vision System can detect and count objects with only one command.
It is suitable for quality control, error detection and the production process on a conveyor belt.
The system counts consequentely for example:
- nuts, apples, oranges, etc.
- salami on frozen pizza
- cog wheels, screws, globes
- borehole, any kind of markings
The Machine Vision System Hardware
The hardware consists of a GigE or USB camera of one of the camera makers, which are supported by the EyeVision software such as e.g. Basler, Allied Vision, Baumer, Teledyne Dalsa, usw.
As computing hardware are three options available:
- Machine Vision Computer EmSys
- Raspberry Pi
In addition the handling of the system software is very easy and has many advantages:
- graphical user interface
- creating inspection programs without necessary programming skills
The command set of the EmSens systems can be extended with all commands of the EyeVision, such as e.g.:
- Deep Learning commands for surface inspection, such as scratches or structur flaws on surfaces
- further code reader commands such as DMC, Barcode, QR or OCR/OCV
- Measurement commands
- Pattern Matching