The Machine Vision System EmSens Barcode Reader, for reading bar codes. This system can read codes in any rotation and position in the image.
Which codes can the EmSens BarCode read?
The machine vision system can read many different bar code types such as e.g.:
- Code 39 & Code 128
- 2/5 Interleaved
- EAN13 & EAN 8
- UCP Version A & Version B
The Machine Vision System Hardware
The hardware consists of a GigE or USB camera of one of the camera makers, which are supported by the EyeVision software such as e.g. Basler, Allied Vision, Baumer, Teledyne Dalsa, usw.
As computing hardware are three options available:
- Machine Vision Computer EmSys
- Raspberry Pi
In addition the handling of the system software is very easy and has many advantages:
- graphical user interface
- creating inspection programs without necessary programming skills
The command set of the EmSens systems can be extended with all commands of the EyeVision, such as e.g.:
- Deep Learning commands for surface inspection, such as scratches or structur flaws on surfaces
- Color commands for color recognition as for cable assembly
- further code reader commands such as DMC, QR or OCR/OCV
- Object detection and counting
- Pattern Matching
- Measurement Technology