The EmSens Color Inspect for the inspection of colored quality characteristics. For example for the inspection when assembling cables, sorting bottles, inspecting label and print material.
The Machine Vision System Hardware
The hardware consists of a GigE or USB camera of one of the camera makers, which are supported by the EyeVision software such as e.g. Basler, Allied Vision, Baumer, Teledyne Dalsa, usw.
As computing hardware are three options available:
- Machine Vision Computer EmSys
- Raspberry Pi
In addition the handling of the system software is very easy and has many advantages:
- graphical user interface
- creating inspection programs without necessary programming skills
The command set of the EmSens systems can be extended with all commands of the EyeVision, such as e.g.:
- Deep Learning commands for surface inspection, such as scratches or structur flaws on surfaces
- further code reader commands such as DMC, QR or OCR/OCV
- Object detection and counting
- Pattern Matching
- Measurment Technology
The vision sensor ColorInspect for the inspection of colored quality characteristics.
It verifies colored objects with high precision and speed. With the integrated EyeVision software the user can solve applications such as color control and color comparison.
The ColorInspect Hardware
The vision sensor is very robust. The sensor compensates vibrations and fast movements easily. It also contains:
- optionally integrated LED illumination and lens or
- C-Mount connection and
- IP67 housing
Additionally the handling of the vision sensor is very easy. Specially thanks to the integrated illumination and lens it is a plug-and-play camera with industrial standard.
The integrated EyeVision software offers additional advantages:
- graphical user interface (GUI)
- creation of inspection program without programming skills
- special color control command set